Durable, Long-Lasting Metal Roofing
Metal roofing is becoming a very popular roofing material for commercial properties. Its appearance can take on the look of a wide range of roofing styles, and it offers long-lasting performance. Gutter Helmet of Dallas Fort Worth specializes in metal roof installation that offers the following benefits:
- High performance with a lifespan of 50+ years.
- Interlocking panels that create maximum wind resistance.
- Fire-resistant and can withstand high temperatures.
- Energy-efficient properties that keep your facility cooler.
- Seals that protect against leaks and other water damage.
Country Manor Shake Roofing
Country Manor Shake is a heavily engineered aluminum roofing system designed to mirror the beauty of hand-split cedar shakes. With its tough aluminum alloy and fully interlocking design, it’s able to withstand Texas storms and winds up to 120 mph.
It also contains an integral airspace between the metal and the roof deck, creating a thermal break to increase building energy performance. A more energy-efficient facility can cut down on heating and cooling costs over the long run.
Country Manor Shake offers the following benefits:
- Concealed fasteners for seamless beauty and durable protection.
- Deep grooves provide a high-end, natural look.
- Maintenance-free – will not rust, crack or rot.
- Resists streaking and staining.
- Protected with a two-coat resin-based finish.
Over 10 Years of Trusted Metal Roof Installation
With over a decade of experience, Gutter Helmet of Dallas Fort Worth is an experienced roofing company well-versed in various roofing systems. We are expertly trained in metal roofing installation and all of the intricacies that come with it. We’ll assess your commercial property and find an efficient roofing solution that meets all of your commercial property needs.
Get Your Free Metal Roof Quote Today!
If you’re thinking about a metal roof system for your home or building facility, contact the professionals at Gutter Helmet of Dallas Fort Worth. We’ll provide one-on-one assistance in finding you the right solution. To request a free estimate, call (817) 495-7278 or fill out our online form.